Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing a long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building, and advocacy in 6 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
Finance Coordinator/Manager, 1 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh
Besides basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as a 13th-month salary, seniority fund, health, life, and accident insurance for 24 hours, and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition and benefit comply with Cambodia Labor Law.
- Finance/Accounting Lead
- Lead finance team to maintain the QuickBooks software and produce financial and related reports timely and accurately as per requirement.
- Check and consolidate finance reports from all CDPs and HO for submitting to IHQ
- Responsible for the overall financial management of the GNC with quarterly budget execution produce for SMT and technical leads.
- Ensure financial statements and support documents are produced and maintained.
- Ensure that the project has sufficient effective sources (budget) and support documents to support the program activities.
- Supervise finance/accounting staff to ensure the quality of finance tasks.
- Implement and monitor standard GNC policies on finance, accounting, cash disbursements.
- Oversee bank accounts and cash flow (exchange rate management and currencies) and manage all financial transfer requirements.
- Develop and manage the annual budget including the operating and various contracts such as Plan of Action, Grant, and designated funds.
- Prepare, revise project budgets quarterly and annually, if necessary.
- Make sure that all financial transactions are carried out and recorded in accordance with standard financial procedures.
- Overview of projects (CDPs) and head office income and expenditure.
- Monitor actual expenditure versus budgets periodically.
- Develop an appropriate financial system and provide orientation to all newcomers and existing staff to understand and work with them such as taxation compliance, financial risk management.
- Review financial manual regularly to ensure that the manual is updated and in compliance with the GNC and all applicable laws.
- Management and Leadership
- Provide supervision to the Finance Team of HO for financial management overall.
- Provide guidance to finance staff (Admin & Finance Officer) and volunteers to ensure the quality of works
- Compliance and Coordination
- Ensure that all audit trails are on file & make sure that auditor’s queries are taken action on time
- Ensure all tax compliance included TOS, TOFB, WT, VAT, PPT, annual Tax on Profit, and NAC.
- Work closely with Administration & Human Resource Department to ensure the smooth operation of GNC.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Equivalent with 5 years experience in NGO or INGO
- Influencing in using QBs is preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Fluency in English and computer skill (Ms. word, excel and PPT)
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and the spreadsheet is preferable;
- Aptitude and interest in financial management and accounting;
- Highly organized and able to multitask and understand priorities. Flexible and able to adapt to changing work assignments on a routine basis;
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
- The interview will be done in English.
- All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 18th April 2021.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia’s child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
2nd floor, The Base Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom Penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 880 557 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook: Website: www.gncambodia.org